Antibiotics are often prescribed by doctors to cope with various diseases. However, as a consumer, you need to be extra careful before taking antibiotics.
There are 5 important things you should consider before taking antibiotics:
1. Do not carelessly using antibiotics. Use antibiotics only simply by prescription.
2. Ask your doctor which usually drug-containing antibiotics.
3. Do not use or buy antibiotics based on the previous recipe.
4. If abused, these drugs become ineffective, even causing immune to germs.
5. Runny nose, cough and diarrhea generally don’t require antibiotics.